Garden Grove, United States
HELLO GARDEN GROVE
Garden Grove is a city located in Orange County in California. This city has a wealth of delicious Asian restaurants as well as Asian supermarkets. Garden Grove is famous for its local produce like walnuts and oranges. It offers a range of outdoor activities, parks, aquatic centers and amphitheaters.
Places to visit-
- Historic Main Street- Here you will find a plenty of period buildings as well as other cultural gems.
- Atlantis Park- It is a great place to visit if you are traveling with younger visitors. It offers a range of concrete animals that children can ride as well as climbers and swings.
- Crystal Cathedral-It is the most iconic building of Garden Grove. As the name suggests, Cathedral is made of reflective glass that makes it shimmer in the sunlight.
- Garden Grove Strawberry Festival
- Festival Amphitheater- The amphitheater is known for its productions of Shakespeare plays. It also offers dance events, musical concerts, and other drama based productions.
- A.R Super Market- It offers a huge range of specialty products from Korea.
- United Methodist Church- It is the oldest Church in the city. It is famous for historic architecture.
- Southern California Indian Center- It provides the historical and cultural significance of the American Indian community in Southern California.
- Village Green Park- It is the oldest parks in the city and it offers the grassy picnic areas.
- Van Bakery- It is famous for pastries, cakes, and savory bake.
Where to stay?
- Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove- It provides a full service resort offering 376 luxurious guest rooms, including 96 executive rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim- It offers free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, HDTV and large ergonomic desks, outdoor pool, whirlpool spa.
- Anaheim Marriott Suites- The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker.